- Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the ASPIRE Student Information System
- Make a Donation and Pay Fees
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to Foothills Elementary School (Required for 1st time Foothills students OR if one of these has changed)
- If registration is completed by 7/28/2017, CLASS ASSIGNMENT(S) will be available on ASPIRE SIS on 7/31/2017. If registration is completed after 7/28/2017, CLASS ASSIGNMENT(S) will be available on ASPRIRE SIS on 8/14/2017... http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis