Online Registration between July 25th-July 31st
Online Registration opens on Wednesday, July 25th. Kindergarten students who pre-registered in the spring should also register as a "current" student at this time.
- Click on the registration tab or this link: REGISTER
- Follow the steps to register your child.
- Those who are registered by July 31st will be able to log on to SIS and view class placements beginning on August 1st.
- Thank you in advance for your donations which allow us to provide school field trips, assemblies and extra events for students.
Walk-In Registration will be held on Wednesday, August 1st from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm for anyone enrolling a new student for the first time or anyone needing help with the process or needs access to a computer. Come to the school and our office staff will be there to assist you. Kindergarten students who were not pre-registered in the spring will need to register on this day. New students will need to provide the following documents:
- An official birth certificate
- Complete immunization records
- Two forms of proof of residency (a city bill, rental agreement, etc.)
Students cannot be assigned to a class until registration is complete. It may take 24-48 hours for the system to update before you can view your child's teacher on Aspire/SIS.
Like us on FACEBOOK
School Facebook-- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Foothills-Elementary/394381170688810
PTA Facebook-- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007649505961
|Foothills Falcons Flyer 4 13 18.pdf||609.08 KB|
|Foothills Elementary Cold and Inclement Weather Procedures.pdf||30.79 KB|
|Foothills Drop Off and Pick Up Traffic Map.pdf||92.51 KB|
|Parent Handbook 2018-19.pdf||1.31 MB|